RFC: sfd2ttf

Jan Z. jan at zerebecki.de
Fri Apr 28 13:13:45 CDT 2006

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 06:34:21PM +0200, Markus Amsler wrote:
> Currently we have the following options:
> - depend on fontforge
> - add the ttf files
> - sfd2ttf
> - use some other font format, with converters (hans's idea).
> - ??

Btw. if we include other fonts in the future, as example the MS
Tahoma replacement "Greenville" we need to include the ttf anyway
as there is no source or perhaps only one usable with a nonfree
as in money tool.

Another possibility would be to split the fonts off of wine. So
we have separate source and "binary" packages.

Jan