Summer of Code Project: DirectPlay

Adam Luchjenbroers Adam at luchjenbroers.com
Sun Apr 30 19:43:20 CDT 2006

> What Windows version would you be interested in?

At this point, I should probably mention that while I have a great interest in
seeing DirectPlay working, I have relatively little time to work on it. I'm
doing my investigations here and there, and if no-one picks up on this I'll
probably work on it with what small amount of time I have free.

So I'm touched by the offer, but you'd be better off offering that to someone
who is more commited to the project. If however, you still want to offer me a
valid Windows license, pretty much anything from 98 onwards should be fine
(except NT4, and preferably not ME).
--
"System Administators -- Postal workers of the computer industry" - Ricky