riched20: new selection invalidation logic

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Mon Aug 7 10:44:41 CDT 2006

Monday, August 7, 2006, 9:27:16 AM, Krzysztof Foltman wrote:
> ChangeLog:
>   * New, clean, simple selection repaint logic - should fix all
> outstanding refresh issues (and bug#5882)

> Krzysztof

I think this patch takes number of asserts per line to the highest level I've
ever seen. Could you explain why you adding asserts everywhere (only 11 in this
patch alone!!!)? Instead of using proper error handling?

For the past year or more that was the main source of user problems. And if you
could how many installers have been broken with this technique, you will
probably account for 90% of all the installers that otherwise would work on
Wine.

Have you even tried your code on purposely broken rtf? How does it handle it?

Vitaliy Margolen