wine

hendric hendric.lee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 12:35:43 CDT 2006

Hi,all
	As further test shown under my FC4 Linux with default Chinese support ,real windows applications were almost proper showing Chinese characters but little applications such as notepad. When I tried an open-save dialog, file names could not correctly shown .I checked my locale by env | egrep "(LC_|LANG)" and the result was LANG=zh_CN.UTF-8.My input method for typing Chinese characters in is Fcitx (an input method developed by Chinese). My wine is of version 0.9.12. By the way,when I set my locale to en_US.UTF-8,no applications could show Chinese characters properly.
	Best regards.