wininet: Support http_proxy environment variable

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Aug 11 19:20:20 CDT 2006

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Augusto Arcoverde da Rocha wrote:
[...]
> But, I have read in somewhere a reply from Alexander about avoiding
> environment variables. However, I can't find this message again.

Maybe you are thinking about the one in which he argues against
introducing new obsucure Wine-specific environment variables. I think
that was was about something like WINECONSOLEBACKEND.

But this is different since it is not about defining Wine-specific
environment variables, but making good use of the ones that exist
already.

     Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.