RFC: XEmbed Systray Patches

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Tue Aug 15 00:16:28 CDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 13:30 -0700, James Liggett wrote:
> > also a problem where a window would dock but only be allocated 1
> > pixel, I think that was a bug in GNOME that is now fixed.
> I'm not quite sure about that one--I've got an X test app that docks,
> but I can only get 1 pixel wide. :( On wine, this isn't a problem
> though. Still trying to figure out what I need to do.

Just FYI--I figured out what was wrong with my X test app. I just needed
to set some size hints on the window, and now the size is perfect when
the window docks. Now I've got my test app, a GNOME program, and some
wine apps all peacefully coexisting on my tray, and they all dock
perfectly. Guess there wasn't a bug in GNOME after all... ;)