Benchmarking Wine

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 04:44:30 CDT 2006

On 8/1/06, H. Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com> wrote:
> It might be a good idea to fix that 3DMark03 performance regression
> caused by VBOs :-)

I've done some tweaking to my box and the scores in 3dmark2000,
2001se, 2003 have improved considerably to say the least :-D  I
uploaded two shots, 2001se and 2003 against 9.19 a couple minutes ago
if anyone is interested in the result change from 9.18 to 9.19 just
scroll down the page to see 9.18 results.

http://wiki.winehq.org/BenchMark-0%2e9%2e6

I still need to do some more tweaking tho, and as before these test
are not run under optimal conditions.  3dmark2001se should be over
10,000 when everything is ready to go.

Tom