Read to 0x7ffe02c0

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 02:56:20 CDT 2006

--- Vitaliy Margolen <wine-devel at kievinfo.com> wrote:
> 0x7ffe0000 is KSHARED_USER_DATA and 0x2c0 is (not even sure how to get
> what is at this offset). You can see it's declaration in
> include/ddk/wdm.h

Thanks Vitaliy.  So this is supposed to be a boolean for some processor
feature?  I guess it doesn't matter what it contains, the problem is the
address isn't mapped.  Any idea what to do about that?  I notice your
patch[1] wasn't applied, but it doesn't apply cleanly anymore.

[1] http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2005-December/022780.html

--Juan