FEAR Combat

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Wed Aug 23 17:37:41 CDT 2006

I think they can't be distributed. Game developers ship some directx installer
which installs them. Distribution of these dlls is a bit tricky.

Perhaps if we really need them it might be an option to work together with
Transgaming. It are basicly utility libraries which don't touch any of the
real direct3d code.

Roderick