Wine CVS crashing in Direct3D code with XF86-DRI error

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Sat Aug 26 18:00:24 CDT 2006

Yesterday I posted a patch to wine-patches which should fix the issue in case you are using the game in opengl mode. Try it and you'll see that it will work: http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-August/030123.html

If you get it in Direct3d9 mode the issue is way more complicated to fix. Basicly we don't have proper GLX checks. I plan to look at the issue when all the OpenGL issues are over. Basicly the same when it all works fine needs to be done in WineD3D or I might port WineD3D to use our correct opengl32 layer.

Roderick