XEMBED Implementation

Cloudor Pu cloudor at 126.com
Sat Dec 2 01:59:22 CST 2006

Hi,

I find discussion about XEMBED implementation in this mailing list and
that was 3 years ago. Is there now any usable implementation or examples
for wine XEMBED plug?

What I am doing is to embed IE into a GtkSocket. I wrote a standalone
program compiled using winelib that can CreateWindow and embed IE. Can I
CreateWindow using the XEMBED Id if there is already XEMBED
implementation or can I just CreateWindow as a child of a GtkPlug which
is a gtk-embeddee?

Any advices or suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Regards,
cloudor