XEMBED Implementation

Cloudor Pu cloudor at 126.com
Sat Dec 2 22:39:10 CST 2006

Hi,

Thank you.

I just found an example that can embed any X window into gtk by calling
gtk_socket_add_id(). And I can embed that IE window if I use xwininfo to
get it's X11 window id.

Now, how can I get X11 window id by HWND in my program? I saw a patch
GetX11WindowId at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg05282.html
But this cannot be found in the latest wine. Can I get xwindow id by
HWND without patching wine?

regards,
cloudor