James Hawkins : msi: Add tests for installing from continuouscabinets.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Mon Dec 4 22:35:36 CST 2006

"James Hawkins" <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:

> The tests fail in Windows because part of the cab creation function is
> #if defined out.  Cabinet compression is not implemented in Wine's
> cabinet.dll, so when the function is not #if defined out, hundreds of
> cab files are created (which isn't correct) instead of the correct
> number of cab files with the correct files in each cab.

Thanks for the explanation. Once I change #if 0 to #if 1 under
/* spews out hundreds of cab files.  re-enable when cabinet.dll is fixed */
the tests pass cleanly here. But that's not good to have broken tests,
the test should be either disabled completely, or made it run only
if cabinet.dll is detected.

--
Dmitry.