Putting my hand up for WWN

Edward Savage epssyis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 23:42:52 CST 2006

I'm prepared to write the WWN releases in Brian Vincent seeming absence if
it pleases the powers that be.

If this is alright I'd like some one to give an overview of what topics
should be covered and then for some one to review the first one or two
created.  I've read the last hundred or so WWN issues over the years so I
have a good idea of whats required though clarification would be nice.

I already got wine-devel/wine-users - are there any more that need to be
monitored.

Finally I would need to know how to submit the newsletter and the proper
syntax.

Edward