Question about allocating memory for a Windows PE file

Stephen Torri storri at torri.org
Wed Dec 6 18:04:06 CST 2006

I am trying to create a custom Windows PE loader (binary & DLL) for the
purpose of security research. I am having a difficult time finding how
to allocate memory for a binary at the desired address in memory
(especially if its non-relocatable). I would like to see why I cannot
get memory allocated at the exact address request in the binary headers.
Is there a program or system call that allows me to see a list of memory
address ranges allocated to the running processes on a system?

Stephen