Hoiga salaray software

Mattias Eriksson snaggen at acc.umu.se
Mon Dec 11 05:39:15 CST 2006

Hi, I'm a user of Hogia salary software under wine. It works fine with
wine 0.9.11 but something broke in 0.9.12. It has gotten better with the
latest versions but it still has a bug that makes it not work.
I have been in contact with the Hogia developers and they are willing to
provide a demo version of the software for you to look at but they need
some information about who they should contact?

So if you just mail me some contact information and I'll forward them to
the Hogia developers.

//Mattias