Hoiga salaray software

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Mon Dec 11 08:10:53 CST 2006

On Monday December 11 2006 11:39, Mattias Eriksson wrote:
> So if you just mail me some contact information and I'll forward them to
> the Hogia developers.

	If doing regression analysis is difficult for you then I can help you. I need
software and brief description of introduced in wine-0.9.12 problem then I
will do regression analysis for you.
	Please note that I cannot recieve by e-mail files bigger than ~12 MiB. If
your software is bigger I can only download it by link (this is preffered
method for me it saves me a lot of my money because I can download it during
night) or recieve piece by piece via e-mail but no more than 1 big piece per
hour. And I havn't enough traffic to recieve something bigger than 80 MiB via
e-mail or 300 MiB via download link.
	If you decide to use my help then please contact me directly (via my e-mail)
and don't post to the list.