Removed as super maintainer

Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes alex at thehandofagony.com
Wed Dec 13 16:05:15 CST 2006

Onsdag 13 desember 2006 19:14, skrev Chris Morgan:
> If you didn't receive an email about how you haven't logged in in a
> while then it isn't likely that the appdb cleanup system removed your
> super maintainership. Could this possibly be related to the super
> maintainer changes you put in recently? Like if you process a
> submitted application does it remove your super maintainer status for
> some other apps?
>
> We unfortunately don't log events on the appdb. If we did we could log
> all kinds of stuff and go back and figure out when your entry was
> removed.
>
> Chris

I couldn't find anything suspicious in my changes, and everything was OK when
I was logged in yesterday.  I applied as super maintainer for an app and
approved one in the queue, but that did not remove me.  It seems like all the
removals (not just mine) happened between today and yesterday.

Regards,

Alexander N. Sørnes