Removed as super maintainer

Aaron Slunt tonglebeak at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 16:41:04 CST 2006

So do we have to reapply now, or can you just readd me as supermaintainer to
half-life sound selector? My email I use on there is the same as this one.

--
Tired of being hammered by spyware, or want to browse the internet in a
whole new way? Download Firefox and enjoy a much better internet experience.