[5/5] usp10: remote todo_wine

Clinton Stimpson cjstimpson at utwire.net
Fri Dec 15 00:38:28 CST 2006

Ok.  There are 4 functions that have to be implemented at the same time
in order to not break any tests, because of how the tests were written.
A few days ago, I sent a single patch that implemented those 4
functions, including an update of the tests.
It wasn't accepted, and it was suggested to break the patch up.  But, I
can't break it up without breaking the tests.
I do have more patches coming after this batch, and those will be
smaller and atomic.

So I guess I'm back to asking why my original patch wasn't accepted.  ??
Should I resend it?

Thanks,
Clinton