Vijay Kiran Kamuju : comctl32: MonthCalendar - Fix highlightingof current date.

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 22:52:32 CST 2006

Hi,

It might be because of the MULTISELECT style not being set.
Can you please test with the MULTISELECT set?
In the older version of the control spy test its set by default, and
in the new version its not set.
Can you please test that and also test by applying the other patch as well?
Currently I am tidying it up and putting some comments.
As the order of messages sent is a bit messed up.
Dimitry:
What do we need to setup, if we want a test framework for messages in
comctl32 similar to  user32?
Lei and Dan,
This can also be a good exercise.
But I will try to do it myself first.