systray icon questions

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Thu Dec 28 13:13:28 CST 2006

Hi Krill,

On Thu, 2006-12-28 at 13:14 +0300, Kirill K. Smirnov wrote:

> So the questions:
> 1) Does systray icon helper window really need to be created with WS_CAPTION
> style?
Unfortunately, yes. The way the helper window is currently implemented,
if you remove the WS_CAPTION style, the icon won't be centered when it
gets docked (in GNOME at least.) I tried that when I put together the
systray tooltips patch. Ultimately it caused more problems than it
solved, so I gave up on it. But, it would be really great if you could
figure it out. :)

James