dx9 and shaders

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:53:18 CST 2006

Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> However, I am still stuck on
> IWineD3DSurface::GetDC / IWineD3DSurface::ReleaseDC,
> and they are show stoppers for d3d7 games.

Here's the relevant post.
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.devel/38533/

Unfortunately I'm of no use wrt. that, but thought I'd provide the
pointer and maybe someone else can help or comment.

OTOH, if you (Stefan) or the other DirectX guys need moral support or
a new DirectX game to play with, let me know ;-).

(PS.  Also searched the archives looking for other
IWineD3DSurface::GetDC related stuff.  There's this:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.devel/32994/, but
it's of course pretty irrelevant to the question Stefan's asking in
the other archive link..)