usp10: Tests for usp10

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Sun Feb 5 03:59:47 CST 2006

Am Sonntag, 5. Februar 2006 05:14 schrieb Jeff L:
> This patch adds tests for usp10.dll.  Note I have not added a directory
> to wine before and found I had to edit configure and configure.ac as I
> have attached.  Hope that is right.
>
> testc.diff and tests.diff need to be added to dlls/usp10/tests
>
> Jeff Latimer
Hello Jeff,

- you don't need to add a patch for configure, a patch for configure.ac is
enough
- please send only one patch containing all the changes, not three different
files
- make all the patches for the different files against the root directory of
the wine tree
	+++ usp10.c -> +++ dlls/usp10/tests/usp10.c
- you missed to enter the line "SUBDIRS = tests" into the Makefile.in in dlls/
usp10
- i'm not sure if we still need a .cvsignore file for the tests directory

Bye Stefan