What to do??? -- WINE 0.9.3-0.9.7 and Photoshop 7

Aleksey anime4christ at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:07:25 CST 2006

K, Photoshop 7 works good like it used to with 0.9.2 now, no visible
difference yet.
I think I'll unsubscribe from wine-devel on this email and sign up
with my other email, it won't cause any cofusion, will it?

Oops, sorry Hiji, I meant to send it to the list and sent it to you.
Second time I've done this. Argh.