Site: Broken links

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:28:03 CST 2006

On 2/19/06, Vitaly Lipatov <lav at etersoft.ru> wrote:
> At page
> http://winehq.com/site/sending_patches
> too many broken links pointed to
> http://winehq.com/site/forums
> (it page does not exists at all)

I don't understand (it page does not exists at all) the forums page
exists its the "Mailing Lists" link from the front page.. and I just
checked all the links and none of them are broken. They say for
example:

wine-cvs, wine-devel, wine-patches and they all point to the same page:
http://winehq.com/site/forums

Is this confusing? if so then maybe we should remove the links and
just tell people what list to look for on the forums page.. or we
could link to  [Archive 1] of the three list.

What do you suggest, we remove the links or link to [Archive 1] ?

Tom