WineD3D / D3D8 color format issues

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Wed Feb 22 06:45:10 CST 2006

Hi,
> What shall I do, just change the behaviour back to GL_RGB which works?
> Second the issue likely appears for some other formats which Oliver
> changed.
I've seen the same issues with 16 bit games. My current solution is to switch
to GL_RGB, but I doubt that this is correct. There are a lot of strange
RGB<->BGR conversions, depending on the color depth.

I think we should check this against all D3D formats. I've not fully
understood the texture loading code, but I think that Oliver might be right
with GL_BGR, and the bug might be somwhere else.