getwinegit.sh 0.2

Christian Lachner gladiac.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:31:47 CST 2006

Thanks for your help :D

I really don't know if it works on other shells than bash... I hope so
but I don't know. The Code is quite clean but the programming could be
better (the script was never ment to get this big...). The
Compiler-commands are quite easy to be edited. For sure you have
already looked at the header at the file ;))

First of all, i will test the script on zsh, csh, old-school-sh. Do
you have a BSD-Installation on one of your machines? If not i will
fire up vmware and install openbsd this weekend,

greeets
 chris