Alexandre Julliard : configure: Use --rpath if supported when building binaries to point to

Vitaly Lipatov lav at etersoft.ru
Fri Feb 24 12:11:39 CST 2006

В сообщении от 24 февраля 2006 20:53 Alexandre Julliard написал(a):
> Vitaly Lipatov <lav at etersoft.ru> writes:
> > We need a --disable-rpath option in configure for rpath disable.
> > Rpaths is not useful  when WINE building for distribution.
>
> Why is it not useful?
Sorry for my English. It is useful when we run wine from the source tree.

To be strictly, there is no needs in rpath using if libwine placed in standard
place as /usr/lib

I got follow broken requires when build rpm package:

/usr/bin/../lib/libwine.so.1(WINE_1.0)
/usr/bin/../lib/libwine_unicode.so.1(WINE_1.0)

and find any methods to disable new feature with rpath when I build package.

--
Vitaly Lipatov, ALT Linux Team
Russia, Saint-Petersburg, www.etersoft.ru