Wine 0.9.5 no longer runs Dragon Naturally Speaking

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Fri Jan 6 02:14:29 CST 2006

There's no apt repository for old packages, however old debs are
available here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6241&package_id=174803

I'll put a link to there on the download-deb page at winehq soon.

I've forwarded this message to wine-devel as that's the proper place to
report regressions, rather than emailing me.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie