daily winetest generation

Rolf Kalbermatter rolf.kalbermatter at citeng.com
Mon Jan 9 15:50:30 CST 2006

Paul Millar wrote:

> The problem above (at the beginning of this year) was with a
> missing GUID in the compiler, which is now fixed.

Could you tell me what GUID it was. I'm currently in the process of trying
to get compilation of DLLs working again with MSVC and the winapi tools and
noticed a specific issue with GUIDs. Maybe I can learn a bit here.

For instance the GUIDs IID_IAVIStreaming and CLSID_AVIFile used in avifil32.dll
are put by wine in the uuid.lib/dll file but the two MS SDKs I tried do not seem
to provide these exports in either uuid.lib nor vfw32.lib(avifil32.dll).

Rolf Kalbermatter