ntdll/tests: Load test on win95 again

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Tue Jan 10 17:50:49 CST 2006

Tuesday, January 10, 2006, 4:00:51 PM, Detlef Riekenberg wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 10.01.2006, 20:14 +0100 schrieb Alexandre Julliard:

>> > - ntdll/tests: Load test on win95 again
>> >  (kernel32,CreateWaitableTimerA not present)
>>
>> A better fix would be to avoid the call completely, the ntdll tests
>> shouldn't need to use kernel32 functions.

[snip]

> Removing the kernel32-functions out of ntdll_tests.exe will result in
> moving nearly the complete OM-test to "kernel32/tests", but the OM is
> located in ntdll. This does not match.

Those tests cover kernel32.dll, ntdll and OM in the wineserver. So I've
put them in the middle <g>. They could be moved to kernel, but then it
will import same number of ntdll functions. So I don't really see a
reason to move them around. But rather keep all the object manager
specific tests in the one place

> Since NT3.51 and Win95 are unable to load the current "ntdll_test.exe",
> are we in the Situation to drop WRT-Support for NT3.x and Win95?

Why? ntdll tests just won't load. But everything else will work. I'm not
really sure how usefull those results will be anyway.

Vitaliy