New wannabe developer

Kai Blin blin at gmx.net
Thu Jan 12 15:38:22 CST 2006

* Zoe Parsons <zoe at theasylum.demon.co.uk> [12/01/06, 18:37:43]:
> Hi, I've got nothing better to do at the moment so I was wondering what
> the best way to help move things forwards and contribute back to the
> project. :-)

Hi,

being a fairly new contributor to the wine project myself, I can point
at the following web pages to get involved:

http://www.winehq.org/site/fun_projects

As the page name suggests, this is a collection of fun projects, meaning
they most likely are implementable in a way where results are pretty
visible pretty soon.

Another page I can suggest is http://wiki.winehq.org/SummerOfCode.
Although the summer of code is over and there won't be any google
funding, these projects should be easy enough to wrap your head around
in a reasonable time. After all summer of code participants had three
months to finish, and I think all that started did finish.

Hope this helps,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)