dlls/wined3d/device.c GetCreationParameters

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 17:15:23 CST 2006

Ack, after thinking about it and talking with people on IRC, I think I
did the wrong thing.   New patch attached that just copies the
parameters one-by-one to the passed-in struct.   Both methods work,
though, so this probably needs to be tested on Windows.

In any case, this one is probably safest for now.
-Al Tobey