(no subject)

Ananth M mekaananth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 03:10:57 CST 2006

Hi Maintainers,

   For the recent wine releases , is there any binary rpm's are available ?

   In the winehq.com I am able to get the following message only..

   Binary packages are in the process of being built, but the source
is available now. You can find out more about this release in the
announcement. Check out our download page for packages for your
favorite distribution.

   Even in the downloads, installation of the RPM's ( otherthan Source
RPM ) is giving problems  mainly ( dependancy problems ) .

One more question :
    Is development RPM includes all the required S/W ? or Do I need to
download other RPMs also ( i386 or i686 ) ?

Thank you