winspool/tests: dump filename and version of the tested file

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:28:09 CST 2006

On 1/18/06, Detlef Riekenberg <wine.dev at web.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 17.01.2006, 14:18 -0600 schrieb James Hawkins:
>
> > We generally have a policy of silence for the test suite unless a
> > failure occurrs.
>
> Then we need to update many Tests, which do not respect this.

I agree, but that doesn't mean we should add more traces in the
meantime.  There is one case where I think it's leaning towards the OK
side, though it still bugs me, and that is the
advpack:GetVersionFromFile tests.  There's really no way to determine
(easily) what the results for that function should be and then do an
OK on the results, so we output the results to make sure at least
something is going on.

--
James Hawkins