Fwd: wiki.winehq.org

Ivan Leo Puoti ivanleo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 05:41:23 CST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ebenezer <ben_kelley at users.sourceforge.net>
Date: 18-Jan-2006 23:31
Subject: wiki.winehq.org
To: ivanleo at users.sourceforge.net
Cc: ben_kelley at users.sourceforge.net

Message body follows:

Hi. I saw some stuff about WINE benchmark performance on
digg.com, but when I went to go to the site I found that my
company's proxy blocks the site.

I don't expect you to be able to do anything about this - I
just thought you might find it amusing. I believe we use
SmartFilter from Secure Computing
(http://www.securecomputing.com/). It classifies
http://wiki.winehk.org/ as Alcohol and Hacking for version 4
of their software, and "Mature topics" in version 3.

I checked http://winehq.org/, and it is "Computing/Internet"
for version 4, and unclassified in version 3.

(I sent Secure Computing some feedback suggesting that they
should probably reclassify http://wiki.winehq.org/ !)

 - Ben Kelley.

--
This message has been sent to you, a registered SourceForge.net user,
by another site user, through the SourceForge.net site.  This message