Benchmarks for 0.9.5

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Thu Jan 19 09:02:03 CST 2006

From: "Tom Wickline" <twickline at gmail.com>
> Thanks for the feed back guy's, I've made a couple small changes since
> my last message. Does the current page look better now? If i put the
> percentage change in another column do you think it will confuse
> people who don't know what the percentages are based against?

Looks great! The only nit is that we report percentage change for
tests that did not run as -100%, which is confusing. It should be
N/A too, and maybe highlighted differently...

Also, it seems that people like to see how we've improved from
last time, so another column (with appropriate explanation and
link at the top) would be good. I think it should be the last
column, so that current percentage is kept close to the actual
results.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.