setupapi: unimplemented function setupapi.dll.SetupPromptReboot

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Fri Jan 27 15:59:47 CST 2006

* On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, James Hawkins wrote:
> * On 1/27/06, Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at ar.fi.lt> wrote:
> >
> > Is anyone working on this for Wine?
> > Any ideas about the ReactOS code?
>
> Read through it thoroughly and make note of all the details of the
> function.  Then write as many test cases as you can for the function.
> Test the details you found on msdn and any other cases you can think of.
> This should give you a better idea of how to implement the function
> because you'll understand what needs to happen for each particular case.

James, I wasn't asking about how should I hack on unimplemented function.
My interest is focused on work of another guys, which is done already. :)

BTW, how would you ensure that the testing of this function succeeds if
you pass the flag to it which reboots the machine and probably kills the
test-process? ;-)