Wine-wiki broken by design

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 12:25:18 CST 2006

GuruLounge - MailLists wrote:
> err:seh:setup_exception stack overflow 40 bytes in thread 000c

Exception loop.  Covered to some extent in:
http://wiki.winehq.org/Debugging_'Wild_Metal_Country'

For some reason, all pages in the Wine Wiki (like the above) is
_fucking_ impossible to find with Google.

I don't know why, but I think it might be because all the pages have
"index: nofollow", which means that subpages are never found.

GRR.

Very unhelpful to newbies.

Very tragic that fine Wiki documentation is available but that noone
can find it because Google is disabled for the entire Wiki.

And very annoying that I've had to answer this question 3 times now,
when it should obviously be a top hit for "seh:setup_exception" on
Google.

SO, could someone *PLEASE* fix the Wiki so Google can index it???

Pretty please *smile* :-).