Wine-wiki broken by design

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 13:40:45 CST 2006

Dimi Paun wrote:
> Molle Bestefich said:
> > SO, could someone *PLEASE* fix the Wiki so Google can index it???
>
> Sure we can, no need to curse, just ask nicely.

Sorry.

It's annoyed me for the longest time, I've just never known what the
cause was so I haven't spoken up.  The longer you hold it inside, the
more curses are attached when it finally comes out =).

(Actually, I *usually* dot out all the curse words when I proof read
my mails.  Oops.)

> Or submit a patch.

Against what?

And why are "nofollow" on in the first place?
Is my assumption that it's turned on by some sort of template and is
thus enabled everywhere correct?

Or is it there because there's some master page (sitemap) with links
to all the wiki pages which Google should be looking at instead of
following links on individual pages (in which case the nofollow is
sort of correct and there's something else wrong)?