Regression problems in app - help with debugging?

Dr J A Gow J.A.Gow at furrybubble.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 15:57:06 CST 2006

Thanks for the advice Dan. I have done this now, and the bug report is
entered into the database as bug #4436. As I say I am more than happy to
help the developers debug this, providing someone can work with me in
respect the operation of this portion of the userland Win32 API with
which I have very limited experience.

    John.