[WINED3D: Review] Hook software shaders into drawStridedSlow

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg231 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 04:21:53 CDT 2006

To make it clear, this doesn't implement software shaders - it just
moves code around so when they're implemented it would be easier to do.

I already have one more or less working implementation, but it's based
on executing small functions for each opcode (like the previous code
does), except it goes through central processing with hardware shaders.
That's incredibly slow.... so more thought needs to go into how shaders
can be implemented. If it was possible to pre-generate the shader code
(in asm?) somehow that'd be nice...

However shaders are implemented though, I think they should hook into
the rest of the code as shown in the patch.