Strange behavior in debugging of bug #5245, looking for comments

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Tue Jul 4 11:16:16 CDT 2006

Louis Lenders wrote:
> Alex Villací­s Lasso <a_villacis <at> palosanto.com> writes:
>

>> Robert Shearman wrote:

> Isn't this just a bug in msvcrt?  WINEDLLOVERRIDES="msvrt=n" wine Terragen.exe
> works fine

Confirmed, using native MSVCRT.DLL from Windows 98 "fixes" the bug. Now
there is somewhere to look. Possibly the floating point behavior of
wine's msvcrt.dll (math.c) differs from native, or else some flags are
modified and not restored correctly. Need more tests to pinpoint the
root cause (_matherr() ??).

Alex Villacís Lasso