msi: Update the files' target paths as well, because they may have changed if a parent directory is changed

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 13:23:49 CDT 2006

On 7/4/06, Andrey Turkin <pancha at mail.nnov.ru> wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> Funny, your patch looks just identical to mine (submitted but rejected
> by some reason) except for comments :)

hmm I haven't seen your patch.  If the code is similar, it's probably
because we both copied and pasted from ACTION_CostFinalize.

> <!-- beware of if () {} else if () {} else if () ... constructs -->
> By the way, does your patch fixes this issue for TARGETPATH? If yes,
> then the patch should remove some todo_wine in tests. If no, then do you
> plan to fix it in another patch? If no, then I will send patch to fix it
> myself later.

I'm not sure what you're asking, if it fixes the issue for TARGETPATH.
 I'm guessing you mean TARGETDIR.  The second part of your patch
should be sent separately, in any case, becuase there are two fixes.
As the note for my patch said, this behavior is expected by several
installers, specifically the Lotus Notes installer, which works after
the patch.

--
James Hawkins