[dinput-0/6] multiple devices - Resend #2

Christoph Frick frick at sc-networks.de
Wed Jul 5 03:34:11 CDT 2006

On Tue, Jul 04, 2006 at 08:03:06PM -0400, Robert Reif wrote:

> >this is again my patch for handling more than one /dev/input/event*
> >joystick within dinput. there are several other patches now to
> >follow, that expect this patch to be applied. so i label this one 0
> >of 6.  against the previous version it only has some "detect first
> >joystick" code moved around.
> Why are you changing the code outside of joystick_linuxinput?

as explained in my first submit, the code in our dinput's main
already has some way to work with multiple devices of one kind i changed
the return of the enum-device methods to an int so we have 0=nothing,
1=here is one and -1=nothing here and dont bother any further.

i can see no harm in this changes and all the games i tested could not
either.

--
cu