Greetings

Jaap Stolk jwstolk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 13:15:20 CDT 2006

On 7/6/06, Dan Hipschman <dsh at linux.ucla.edu> wrote:
> Hello,

<snip>
> I'll
> be working on slow loading times of Richedit documents for a while.  All my
> patches will be licensed under the LGPL.  I hope you find them useful.

welcome !

..not just slow. in the autocad 2004 installer the EULA windows was
just showing some error message. With one of the recent changes, it
shows the EULA. (I can't choose a language and it defaults to German,
but that's probably caused by something else)

I only called microsoft once :-) to ask them to stop sending me spam.
Apparently, the only other way to stop it was to sign up for a
microsoft passport, and then change my settings...

Jaap.