winehq.org slowness?

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Tue Jul 11 08:37:27 CDT 2006

Hmm.  The server has been having troubles lately, but
I can't think of any reason that bugzilla would be slow.

As a status on the server, it has run out of hard disk space,
and it's old enough that it's time to replace it.

We've been planning to upgrade that server for some time now.
So we're going to do that sometime in the next week; we're
also going to move it over to our new ISP.

I'm going to miss that server - it's been very reliable for us.

But with all that said, I still can't think of any reason
that the bug db would feel slower.  Maybe a software change
recently?

Cheers,

Jeremy