Pen Widths, and patch etiquette

Huw Davies h.davies1 at physics.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 12 07:39:39 CDT 2006

As has been mentioned already a Wine regression test would be ideal
here.  In this case it's slightly tricky as you're testing a graphical
component however it's still achievable.  I'd suggest you add a test
to gdi/tests/pen.c that creates a 1bpp dibsection, selects that into a
dc, draws lines on it with a selection of pens in different graphics
modes.  After each line get the bits from the dibsection and compare
them to what you've found out Windows gives you and then clear the
dibsection before drawing with the next pen/graphics mode.  If you
need any help with this then please let me know.

Huw.
--
Huw Davies
huw at codeweavers.com