Fix potential NULL deref in IWineD3DSurfaceImpl_LockRect

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Thu Jul 13 12:37:41 CDT 2006

Am Montag 10 Juli 2006 19:01 schrieben Sie:
> On Monday 10 July 2006 09:43, you wrote:
> > I can't find this patch anywhere via google and I don't have it in my
> > mails here, so I can't comment on the patch directly, but from your
> > description I'd say that the NULL deref was introduced by a patch of
> > mine(the one which enabled single buffering). Can you mail me the patch?
>
> Sure. Patch attached..
The patch looks fine to me. It is correct to render to the back buffer if the
surface isn't on a swapchain(so swapchain is NULL), this is what happens when
offscreen rendering is done. And the NULL check for swapchain is needed of
course before we check if the surface is the front buffer of the
swapchain :-\

Alexandre, do you have any objections against this patch, or did it just get
lost?

Stefan